Do you know what a daily habit is? It is an activity or a thing you do every day. My Language Arts class’s daily habit was planking. We started with 15 seconds every day and each week we added 15 seconds. In the end after 7 weeks we did a plank challenge. A daily habit is important because it helps build your stamina, is good for your physical health and in the end you will get better at what we have to do. At first it is hard to be consistent and even with me when we didn’t have Language Arts class or on the weekends I didn’t plank every day. But as I became more consistent the planking in class became easier and in the end I was much better at planking than I was before and trust me there will be a change even if the change is gradual. One thing that helped me stick with my habit is me and my friends doing it together. If one of us forgot the others could remind us and doing it together and encouraging each other definitely helped. My new habit is going to be wall sits because I want to build more strength in my muscles and I just want to see if I can stick with my habit without having my teachers and friends remind me.